Summer vacation has started and if you are looking for a place to visit to escape this scorching heat, what else can be better than Himachal. Himachal Pradesh is a place that can give comfort to anyone.
Himachal is a dynamic state with vibrant features and offers a premium location for tourism. The place is a perfect holiday destination with panoramic scenery and tranquil locations. The place boasts of the rich natural and historical heritage which fascinates travellers from all over the world.
So, if you want to get some relief from the heat and spend some happy moments with your family, then definitely go to Himachal on these holidays. You may have visited Himachal Pradesh before but this time we will tell you about some of Himachal’s places where you will find less congestion and more relaxed.
- Andretta – Andreta village, located just a few kilometers from Himachal’s famous tea gardens, is the best place to spend your vacation. This village is quite far away from the glare of the city. The work of making pottery is done in the village here, which further enhances its beauty.
- PabberValley – Here you can do many other things along with enjoying nature. You can enjoy many fun things like trekking, camping, cycling, and paragliding.
- Barrel – Barrel is a beautiful place located 4 hours away from Shimla. Traditional houses here add to its beauty. The specialty of these houses is that pets live on the lower floor and people settle on the upper floor.
- Chitkul – This village exists near the Indo-China border. The clean environment here and the cool and cool breeze coming from the mountains makes it very relaxed. The houses here are made of wood whose shape is like a temple. Chitkul is also very famous for its potatoes.
- Barot – Barot is nothing less than a treasure for Himachal. Its beauty is made with the rays of the sun. Lakes and waterfalls add to its beauty.
- Langja – Langja is a bowl-shaped area between Tibet and India. There is a 1000-year-old statue of Buddha here, along with it, a lot of nature’s view is also seen here.
- Shoja – Have you ever seen clouds and mountains together, if not then go to Shoja. Green trees, mountains, waterfalls, and clouds are the reason for the beauty of this place. If you like spending time with nature, then definitely go to Shoja.
- Naggar – If you want to get some relief from daily work and crowded life, then definitely think about Naggar. Traditional houses here look very beautiful, inspired by the 15th century. You have also seen this village in Shahid and Kareena’s hit film Jab We Met.
- TirthanValley – If you want to enjoy nature completely, do not forget to visit Tirthan Valley. There can be no better place to relax in the lap of nature. CoColdwaterprings and greenery are enough to provide relief to anyone.
- Khajjiar – It is called the small Switzerland of India. If you want to see peace and natural beauty together, you will not find a better place than Khajjiar. This place is also one of the best romantic places.
- Paragpur – Paragpur is located in the Kangra Valley of Himachal. This is the first village in India that has been declared as India’s heritage. You will get a glimpse of Rajput, Mughal, Portuguese and British era even today in the culture and traditions of this place.
- Gusheni – Gusheni is a region located near the Kullu district of Himachal. It is an area surrounded by forests and this enhances its beauty. There is a guest house on the banks of the river, which has always been a center of attraction for tourists.
- Raksham – Raksham is a very beautiful small village situated between Chitkul and Shangla. The specialty here is that the houses of the people live here. People have built these houses with stones there. Those stones are called Bhoga stones. The beauty here cannot be described in words.
There are many places in and around the state, which are a must-visit. To reach such places, one can hire car rental services in Himachal Pradesh. There are many car rentals for Himachal tour from Chandigarh available that not only offer you the chance to visit the beautiful places affordable places, but also make sure that you travel with ease and comfort.
This Himachal tour car rental is the most effective options and affordable too. The costs of the services depend on the clearance, location, date, demand, and availability of the cabs. There is car rental for Himachal from Delhi that offers discounts on prior bookings, which can be more cost-effective and even help you escape the troubles you might undergo during instant bookings. The car rental from Chandigarh to Himachal offers you taxi services according to your specific needs. You can select a car according to your requirements. You name a car, and it will available to you.
Our easiest car rental booking system comes along with different kind of cars from Luxury Cars to SUV & MUV. Avail the car rental services provided by Taxis for Himachal and travel around Himachal in the most quick and easy way. Himachal is a huge state, which offers countless options for sight-seeing, eating-out, shopping and many other activities. Our car rental rates are affordable. Taxis for Himachal can also arrange sightseeing tours and any other customized car rental packages as per your needs.
CAR RENTAL PACKAGES
Chandigarh Shimla Kullu Manali Chandigarh 5 Nights and 6 Days
Complete Himachal 9 Nights & 10 Days from Chandigarh
Chandigarh Shimla Sarahan Sangla Kalpa Tabo Kaza Chandratal Manali Chandigarh Tour 11 Nights & 12 Days
Chandigarh Dharamshala Dalhousie Chandigarh 5 Nights and 6 Days
Cab Rates from Delhi
|Sedan Cab ( Etios/ Dezire )||₹ 3000/day|
|SUV Cab ( Innova/ Marazzo )||₹ 4000/day|
|Tempo Traveller ( 12+1 )||₹ 5000/day|
Cab Rates from Chandigarh
|Sedan Cab ( Etios/ Dezire )||₹ 2500/day|
|SUV Cab ( Innova/ Marazzo )||₹ 3500/day|
|Tempo Traveller ( 12+1 )||₹ 4500/day|