Himachal Pradesh Overview
Let lose yourself in the refreshing and majestic land of Himachal Pradesh which is the best destination for mountain lovers. The land of mighty Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh boats of staggering natural beauty and great adventure sports facilities. It is a place where you can relax in a peaceful and beautiful environment and can also indulge in exciting adventure activities. The snow-capped mountains, valleys, forests, apple orchards, wildlife, rivers, streams, religious sites, fairs and festivals, and handicrafts are some of the famous attractions of Himachal Pradesh. Our Himachal taxi rental service will help you to explore the scenic beauty of this Himalayan state.
Himachal Pradesh Food – Himachal Pradesh Food
The food and drink of Himachal Pradesh are very simple. As the name of Himachal suggests, it is a very cold region, so people here also include animal meat in their food to avoid the cold.
But most of the people here are vegetarian and make seasonal fruits as their diet. This is a tourist place, so as people have to come here, people here also do the same type of food.
Himachal Pradesh Climate – Himachal Pradesh Weather
Different places of Himachal Pradesh have different types of temperatures. Somewhere snow is experienced here and somewhere. Himachal has three seasons and those are summer, autumn and rainy season.
- Summer – This season, known as Taundi in the local language, remains in Himachal from April to June.
- Autumn- This season, known as Hyund in the local language, prevails in Himachal from October to March.
- Rainy season- The weather of Himachal is humid during this season. The state receives rainfall around 160 cm every year.
If you are an adventure freak then Himachal Pradesh is surely a paradise for you. Surrounded by the Himalayas this state beckon you for indulging in adventure activities such as swimming, canoeing, river rafting, skiing, mountaineering, kayaking, mountain cycling and many more. Hire car rental from Delhi to Shimla, Kullu, Manali and visit this beautiful state. You can Book Himachal taxi online and visit all the attractions easily.
There are several destinations in Himachal Pradesh where you can enjoy your holidays. Some of the most famous ones are:
- Shimla – It is the capital city of Himachal Pradesh known for its natural beauty. It is very popular among honeymooners and holidaymakers. It once served as the summer capital of the British before India gained independence. Its colonial bungalows, mall road, gorgeous greenery will surely leave you enchanted. Book Shimla Manali taxi package from our portal now.
- Manali – Come winter and Manali gets covered with snow and looks like some celestial destination. Winter is the perfect time to visit this destination as during this time one can enjoy several adventure activities apart from enjoying its natural beauty. Get the best package for the Manali tour from Delhi by car on our portal.
- Dharamshala – It is another mesmerizing destination of Himachal Pradesh which is popular as the abode of the Dalai Lama. Its picturesque landscape, river, streams, colonial buildings, and Buddhist monasteries will surely leave you enchanted.
- Spiti Valley – Its rustic beauty and culture influenced by Tibet designated it with the title ‘Little Tibet’. It is a mountain valley steeped in sheer natural beauty. It also boasts of several Buddhist monasteries as Buddhism is the main religion followed here. This enchanting valley offers great opportunities for adventure sports such as rock climbing, trekking, angling, and paragliding. Book Taxi Rental Spiti Valley
- Dalhousie – Dotted with beautiful deodars, pine and red, and pink rhododendrons, Dalhousie is a peaceful and beautiful destination. During winters it also gets transformed into a destination carpeted with snow. The colonial buildings here reflect the glory of the British Raj period.
- Kufri – Adventure lovers come from far and wide to Kufri to enjoy adventure sports like skiing, hiking, trekking, and yak safari. The picturesque and peaceful surroundings of Kufri attract many a tourist.
- Kinnaur – Kinnaur, located 259 km from Shimla, is counted among the few places in Himachal Pradesh where few tourists can reach. A cluster of beautiful villages and natural attractions, this place is known for its serene atmosphere. Looking for a taxi for Kinnaur? Hire our expert can service.